1. International orders include shipping destinations located in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and any other country other that the US.
2. Postage listed on the ordering pages for our products is for U.S. shipping only, if you are located internationally, you will need to contact us by email or live chat (button on right) first for the proper shipping cost.
3. Shipping costs are based on order weight and destination so in order to calculate the total, we will need to know your
full shipping address
complete list of items
4. Shipping costs generally range in the $20-$50 for smaller items i.e. books, dvds, hand grippers etc depending on number of products ordered and destination. For larger items such as climbing ropes, trap bars, thick bars etc, shipping alone will run several hundred dollars. If you are ok with that, we will gladly proceed with your order.
5. Once you have contacted us and we have calculated your shipping costs, we will then provide the information for you to complete your order online and ship your order as soon as that is process is completed.
6. After receiving these instructions, you can place your order online, through the live chat or by email. If you choose the incorrect shipping method accidentally (or on purpose) we reserve the right to charge your card for the correct amount. Please don't choose "Canada" as a shipping method if you do not live in Canada.
7. If you would like to send payment via check or international money order, that would be fine -- however -- please contact us beforehand for the total including shipping costs.
8. We will not ship any order without complete payment. Also, be sure to include your full shipping address and contact information in all correspondence.
9. Any duties or custom fees are not included with the shipping costs. The end user will be responsible for any of these when applicable.
10. Normal shipping time is generally 10-14 business days from the ship date, depending on weight of package and destination.
11. Please make out checks or international money orders to "John Wood."
12. If you have any other questions, comments, concerns or need assistance, please contact us through any of the methods listed to the right.
1. We proudly ship our products to the men and women of our military stationed all around the world.
2. As a service to our troops, the Uniter States postal service will ship items to APO/FPO addresses for the same cost as domestic Priority mail (with some restrictions.) If you are interested in placing an order being shipped to an APO/FPO address, please contact us beforehand just to make sure.
3. There is a 75-pound weight limit on APO/FPO orders. Smaller items such as grippers, books, dvds etc will ship fine, if you are interested in larger items such as climbing ropes, medicine balls, trap bars etc, please contact us beforehand and we can check availability or otherwise make any necessary arrangements.
4. There is an "APO" choice on our shopping cart but please double check all shipping this information to make sure it is correct.
5. Due to the unusual nature of APO/FPO addresses, our system may sometimes decline your order -- this is normal. If this should happen, please contact us by email or live chat and we can run your card manually without problems.
5. Normal shipping time for APO/FPO orders is generally 10-14 business days from the ship date, depending on weight of package and destination.
Ordering Line: 1-800-978-0206
E-Mail: info AT oldtimestrongman.com
Physical Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 4429
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48106