Note: The following books and courses have individual product pages which contain further details and more information:
The Alan Calvert Collection ~
into the time machine and go back to the place where strength began.
Grab these Five classic training courses from the days to the Milo
Barbell Company. More info...The Muscle Control Collection
~ Three classic training courses on one of the lost secrets of physical culture More info...
Gray Hair and Black Iron by Brooks Kubik
~ Secrets of Successful strength training for older lifters - just becuase you have a few more candles on your birthday cake doesn't mean you can't keep getting stronger More info...
Strength, Muscle and Power by Brooks Kubi
k ~ Dozens of Brooks Kubik's "lost" training articles are finally available in one place. As far as hard training info, this one is tough to top! More info...
Hand-Balancing for Muscular Development by Bill Hinbern
~ Turn your training upside down to build supper body strength and stamina. Master the lost art of handbalancing and what your strength grow by leaps and bounds. More info...Goerner The Mighty by Edgar Mueller
~ The life, times and training of one of the strongest men who ever lived. If you ever wanted to find out the exact training programs of a genuine circus strongman, this would be the book to get More info...
The Arthur Saxon Collection
- Arthur Saxon lifted almost 400 lbs. overhead with one hand! Now you can lear the training secrets through these two fantastic strength books written by one of the strongest men who ever lived. More info...
The George F. Jowett Collection by George F. Jowett
~ featuring three of George F. Jowetts best training courses: The Jowett Institute Course, Molding a Mighty Grip and The Key to Might and Muscle More info
The Mark Berry Bar Bell Course Poster Set by Mark H. Berry
~ Originally Published in 1936, these three classic posters feature John Grimek demonstrating over 50 classic lifts More info...Simple Indian Club Exercises Instructional Poster by Staff Sgt. Alfred Moss -
written in 1905, this 23" x 35" instructional poster oulines all 12 basic Indian Club movements More Info...The Henry Higgins Strength and Muscle Course by Henry Higgins
- This basic but very effective training course was written by a Boston gym owner shortly after the truen of the last century and focusses primarily on dumbbell and barbell training. More info... The Steel Tip Collection by Dr. Ken Leistner -
All 36 issues of Dr. Ken's Steel Tip Collection compiled into one volume PLUS 50 pages of added material! More info...
Chalk and Sweat by Brooks Kubik -
If you are looking for workouts, in Chalk and Sweat you'll find 50 of them involving a variety of equipment: barbells, dumbbells, sandbags, odd objects, bodyweight and Olympic weightlifting movements More Info...
The Complete Keys to Progress by John McCallum -
Straight from the pages of Strength in Health Magazine in the mid-1960s and 1970s comes every article in John McCallum's excellent series of training articles. Whether beginner or advanced trainee, you'll learn a lot from what McCallum has to say More info...
The Textbook of Club-Swinging by Tom Burrows -
Known as "the King of Clubs," Burrows was the foremost expert on training with Indian clubs, this course outlines his methods and philosophy for building strength and endurance. More info...
Dinosaur Training by Brooks Kubik
- The Modern Classic! if there were ever a single book that every serious strength athletes should have in their lifting library, Dinosaur Training would be it. More info... Developing Physical Strength by Bob Peoples -
Learn the unique training methods that allowed a Tennessee farmer to set the world deadlift record. More info...
Super Squats by Randall J. Strossen
- A legendary workout scheme that has put more size and strength on lifters throughout the years than any other. More info...The Dellinger Files Volume I by Jan Dellinger
- Jan Dellinger worked for the York Barbell Company for over two decades and even shared an office with John Grimek. In Dell Files I, Jan shares some of the training info he has learned over the years and some of the amazing things he has witnessed. More info...Strength & Bulk for Weight Lifters & Builders by Reg Park-
How does Mr. Universe train? Reg park took the title three times and almost a forth and his principles of Strength and Bulk training work like magic. More info... The Way to Live by George Hackenschmidt
- The Russian Lion, strength athlete, champion wrestler and physique star from a century ago reveals his views on life and lifting. More info...Classic Grip Course Collection by Thomas Inch, George Jowett, Mike Brown and Edward Aston -
You need strong hands if you are going to be a strong man, these four classic grip courses will teach exactly what you need to know to literally "get a grip." More info...The William Pullum Collection
- Two of the Iron Game's classic texts are once again available: Get your copies of "Weight-Lifting Made Easy and Interesting"
and "How to Use a Barbell"
to learn how to do all the classic lifts More info...
The New Bodybuilding for Old School Results by Elington Darden
All About Strand Pulling by Syd Devis
These books and courses do not currently have product pages but can still be ordered online right here:
Legacy of Iron 1 by Brooks Kubik ~ Order Now
Legacy of Iron 2 by Brooks Kubik ~ Order Now
Nautilus Bulletins by Arthur Jones ~ Order Now