Here’s the list of Travis’ ten strength challenges:
2. Pair of ninety pound weights brought from side of body to shoulders, then slowly pressing to arm’s length over the head.
3. Teeth Lift from floor, hands behind back, 350 lbs.
4. 350 lbs. from floor with one finger, eight times in five seconds.
5. One finger lift from floor, 560 lbs. once.
6. Two-hand grip lift, straddling the weight from floor, 700 lbs. twenty times in ten seconds.
7. Hand and knee lift from floor, 1600 lbs. once.
8. Back lift, 3660 lbs. once.
9. Harness lift, 3580 lbs. once.
10. 2000 lb. back lift, 250 times, seven minutes.
(Did I mention all these lifts must be accomplished in 30 minutes or less if you want to win the belt?)